Monday 18 August 2014

Let me introduce myself...

As the title gives away, I have borderline personality disorder. But of course that isn't who I am, its just a condition I deal with, and it can be a pain in the arse just like any long term illness. Let me tell you about myself minus the illness and why I have created this blog...

My names Becky, currently 22 and am a freelance photographer. Usually I'm confident and I like to think that I'm a fun person to be around. I have a small handful of amazing friends, but 2 in particular who have on a few accounted saved my life, this blog was actually one of their ideas! 

I created this blog to help people who have BPD or know someone who has it. I believe that educating people about mental illness is paramount to stopping stigma but also giving people the right support. I have lost numerous people in my life simply because they didn't understand or know how to deal with it so I've made it my mission to talk openly about BPD and other mental illnesses that come along side it. 

Talk soon! 
Becky x 

No comments:

Post a Comment