Thursday 2 October 2014

Recovery / motivation songs.


Here is a list of songs that are (to me) uplifting and have helped me through recovery:
  • Demi Lovato - Warrior and Skyscraper. 

  • Katy Perry - Roar, Firework, fingerprints.
  • One republic - Good life 
  • Pink - Raise your glass 
  • The Script - Hall of Frame 
  • James Morrison - One life. 
  • Ed Sheeran - You need me, I don’t need you. 
  • Beyonce - I was here
  • Ben Howard - Keep your head up. 
  • Eliza Dolittle - Let it Rain. 
  • Bon Jovi - Its my Life. 
  • Kelly Clarkson - Stronger 
  • Christina Aguilera - Fighter
  • Lady Gaga - Born this way. 
  • Jessie J - Who you are

  •  


These are just a few of my favorites. I try not to listen to depressing songs when I’m down, instead I use these motivational songs to help pick me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment